- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractOrderedConfigLocationProvider, ManifestOrderedConfigLocationProvider
public interface ConfigLocationProvider
A configuration location provider returns a list of configuration locations
that is used to search for resources. This class can be used to guarantee
that configurations are read in a specific order. Further it also resolves
some class loader issues (problems with Spring's wildcard notation, e.g.
- Andreas Bur (ABU)
- Last check-in date:
- 2009-08-04 13:59:45 +0200 (Di, 04. Aug 2009) by swismer for revision 3873
- Returns a list of configuration locations.
- Returns a list of resolved configuration locations.
Copyright © 2005-2011 ELCA. All Rights Reserved.