- All Implemented Interfaces:
- org.aopalliance.aop.Advice, org.aopalliance.intercept.Interceptor, org.aopalliance.intercept.MethodInterceptor
public class SafetyFacadeInterceptor
- extends AbstractExceptionHandlerInterceptor
This interceptor implements a safety facade. It allows to catch any
exceptions thrown by the proxied bean and to handle them by exception
Don't setup this interceptor directly as long as you don't need access to
it. Instead use the
- Andreas Bur (ABU)
- See Also:
- Last check-in date:
- 2009-08-04 15:35:01 +0200 (Di, 04. Aug 2009) by swismer for revision 3883
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
- Default constructor. Configures the interceptor to handle only those
exceptions that are not defined in the signature (excluding
unchecked exceptions, which are handled always).
public void setExceptionConfigurations(ExceptionConfiguration exceptionConfigurations)
- Sets the exception configurations.
exceptionConfigurations - The exception configurations to set.
protected Object handleException(Throwable t,
- Handles the given exception that was thrown in the given method
- Specified by:
handleException in class
t - The exception to handle.
invocation - The method invocation that threw the exception.
- Returns an object which is treated as the original invocation's
RetryException - Signals that the complete invocation has to be rerun.
Throwable - Any exception thrown by a exception handler.
Copyright © 2005-2011 ELCA. All Rights Reserved.